Sunday, November 4, 2012

No More Naps

Around the start of October we decided to stop giving Kaitlyn her afternoon nap.  It was just becoming too much of a struggle to get her to finally fall asleep and then by the time she fell asleep it would be so late that she wouldn't be tired for bedtime and that was becoming a nightmare.  So as much as I hated the idea of not having the sacred naptime anymore, I consented that she could just stop.  We still try to give her "quiet time" where she is supposed to stay in the playroom and watch a movie or play by herself, but usually this just ends up in the playroom getting destroyed everyday.  But I still need this "break" to try and get my Shea Homes work done.  Unfortuantly I have started working quite a lot at Shea again and have been pretty busy.  It is actually stressing me out.  I'm going to give it a few more months and then I'll have to reevaluate again.  We are saving up to buy a van, so the extra money is really helping out with that.  Otherwise I really don't see how we would be able to afford one.  Anyway, back to the naps!  The other day I was working and had put on a movie for Kaitlyn.  When I went in there to check on her a bit later I found her like this!
Then about 10 minutes later, I guess her head was getting heavy so she laid back and crossed her leg! haha!  So cute!  You can also see her drool spot on her shirt from the first sleeping position! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment