- My Faith in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: I am so grateful to be fully active in our church. I was inactive for several years during late high school and college but always knew that some day I would return. Now that I have, I never want to leave again. There is not a doubt in my mind that this church is true.
- My Husband: Whether I'm moody or stressed out he knows how to deal with me. He helps out around the house whether it is laundry or couponing with me.
- My Daughter: Although she was quite horrid in the early months and is still pretty high maintenance, she has turned into a fun-loving, energetic, silly little girl.
- My Family: They've made me who I am today and will always be there for me when I need them.
- Friends: Whether I've had them since high school or only a couple years I am grateful to have them in my life.
- This Country: I am very grateful to live in a country where we have the freedoms that we have...even if some people may be trying to diminish some of those freedoms...
- The Internet: That may sound shallow, but I cannot imagine life without it now. I use it for everything!
- Good Food: I LOVE to eat and will try most anything unless it has chocolate in it :)
- We FINALLY finished reading the Old Testament: We are trying to make it through the entire quad (Old Testament, New Testament, BofM, D&C, Pearl of Great Price) from front to back. We started about 2 1/2 years ago and FINALLY finished the OT. Although we do use the Institute study manual as we go along, so that takes extra time.
- Yard Sales: Yes I love them and about 90% of Kaitlyn's belongings come from them.
- Good In-laws: From my sibling-in-laws to my in-laws they are all nothing but nice to me.
- Our Home: Althought I do wish we didn't rush into buying it, I am happy we are stuck with a house that at least is large enough to grow into.
- DVR: We hate watching live TV now. We love our favorite shows, but love to be able to watch them on our own time and fast forward through all the commercials.
- The Temple: We have had the opportunity to start going a lot more often and are very grateful for that.
- Dave Ramsey: We started his program in February of this year and I am now happy to say that we are completely out of debt as of today (besides our mortgage of course.)
- Our Jobs: Even though I don't plan on keeping mine for too much longer, I am grateful for how things have worked out to allow me to still be at home with Kaitlyn.
- Sleep: Something I don't get enough of anymore.
- Warm Weather
- Cell Phones
- Baby Monitors
- Vacations: Mostly cruises. We LOVE them. We actually wish we were on that cruise that got stranded so that we would have received a full refund, plus a free cruise voucher!
- Good Books
- Coupons: We definitely couldn't live on our grocery budget of $140 without them!
- 8:00: That is Kaitlyn's bedtime. Yes, yes we love spending time with her, but we don't get upset when 8:00 rolls around :)
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
We decided to go to Atlantis while we were in Nassau. It was amazing! So beautiful. I am happy to say that I have been there...even if I didn't get to stay there! We decided to do their water park/aquarium/ beaches excurision. It was fun, but DEFINITELY not worth the money. Everything at Atlantis was SO expensive.
One of the waterslides that goes through a shark tank
We decided to go to the Ernest Hemmingway house. It was interesting. I loved it b/c of all of the cats! Apparently Ernest LOVED cats and had tons of them...there was even a cat cemetary on the property. He was known for having 6-toed cats and their decendants still live there!
Me with one of the cats
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Carowinds had a kiddie Halloween section that was cute and they had lots of games and activities but she was still too young for most of them.