Sunday, November 4, 2012

Baby Number 3 is on it's way!

Well I guess it is time to announce that I am currently pregnant with Baby No. 3!  I am currently a little over 10 weeks pregnant and just had my first doctor's appointment last week.  They were able to find a heartbeat which they said was rare being so early, so I thought I would finally announce it.  I've told a few people, but am always hesitant to announce it to everyone in case something goes wrong.  But I've finally decided that if something horrible like a miscarriage was to happen, I would rather have the support of people actually knowing why I am depressed and grumpy. 

This pregnancy was a bit of a shock, but we were excited.  We had planned on starting to try again around October or November, so this wasn't too much sooner, but still suprising!  I am a bit nervous about having 3 kids 3 and under.  But also excited to have them all close together and then being able to move past the baby stages for good!  I can't wait to be able to find out what it is!

I have not been feeling too good this pregnancy.  I don't have morning sickness, just like my previous pregnancies, but I am just ALWAYS TIRED.  I literally feel like I could sleep all the time.  Many nights I try to go to bed around 9ish.  Plus Kaitlyn still usually wakes up once a night or so and Brayden has been sick so much he has not been sleeping good, so as a result my sleep has been suffering.  Plus with all my Shea Homes work as well, I am just an emotinal grump.  I've been in a real funk lately, but I looked up that it is pretty normal around this time to hit your peak of hormonal emotions.  I freak out and cry multiple times a week and basically am just too tired to do anything productive. My house is a wreck b/c any free time I do have is usually spent working for Shea or else I just don't care and don't want to clean.  Oh well.  Hopefully in a few weeks I will feel more like my old self!  For now I am just counting down the time that I can find out what sex it is so we can start figuring out bedroom situations!

No comments:

Post a Comment