Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Kaitlyn's Last Day of Preschool!

This past week was Kaitlyn's last day of preschool ever at the Wonder Years!  We are going to miss them so much!  Unfortunately they are closing down this year so I had to find a different preschool for her to attend next year.  I'm sure it will be great too, but I will miss the small intimacy of this school as well as the price!  The other schools in our area are about $100 more a month that The Wonder Years was.  I only paid $160/month.  I finally found another one in Lake Wylie for next year that is $215/mo which is not great, but much better than most of the others in my area which are $260+.  Below is the pictures of her first and last days of preschool.  Because of her birthday being in September she is always going to be one of the oldest in her classes.  She is still considered to be in the 3 year old class even though she was 4 pretty much the entire year.  But for Kaitlyn I think it will be a really good thing for her to be one of the oldest.  She needs that extra time at home before starting kindergarten.

 

Here school had a small "graduation" ceremony, no cap and gowns or anything.  But it was great.  They did a wonderful photo slide show of all the kids and there were a lot of really great pictures of Kaitlyn in there.  Afterwards they called each child up individually and said a little bit about them.  Kaitlyn was described as "Sweetness"  which I can actually totally see.  She really is a sweet kind hearted girl.  She walks away from conflict and is always concerned about others.
 Here is a picture of her best friend from school Bayla.  I'm really sad that this will probably be one of the last times she gets to see Bayla.  Since her mom and I don't really know each other it's not as likely we'll get together much for them to be together!  Brayden kept photo-bombing the pictures! haha!
 Kaitlyn and her wonderful teach Mrs. Lisa
 Kaitlyn and her wonderful teacher Mrs. Sharon.  I was told that they were "buddies"  Kaitlyn always stayed by her!  So sad that all my kids won't get to experience this wonderful school!
 Kaitlyn's second best friend from school Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment