Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Allie's First Birthday!

Allie turned ONE!  I can't believe she is already one!  She is growing up so fast!  Here is her last monthly photo!  I'm so glad I did this with her.  It was so fun to see her grow through the pictures.  I also did a comparison picture to Kaitlyn on her first birthday in the same party dress.  I think they look so different!  Kaitlyn has so much more hair, but even their facial features look so different to me!
 Kaitlyn on her first birthday                                                                Allie on her first Birthday

Opening up some presents.  The last thing we needed around here was more toys, so we actually just brought some old toys out that Allie had actually never played with.  They had been put up b/c they needed batteries, but it ended up working out great b/c she really liked them and never seen them before!

 My mom got her a cake from Costco.  Since we didn't have a party (only family) we really didn't need a cake that big, but the Costco cakes are cheaper than the small cakes at the grocery stores so Oh well!
 Sisters!  Kaitlyn loves her Allie!
 Exploring her cake.  She really didn't eat too much of it.  Just kept squishing it and then flinging it off of her hands everywhere! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment