Tuesday, May 27, 2014

First trip to the Dentist!

A couple weeks ago I took the kids to their first ever Dentist trip!  This is the first year we have decided to pay for dental insurance b/c it was so much more expensive to add kids onto the plan.  So we decided to wait until at least Brayden and Kaitlyn could take advantage of it.  I chose a pediatric dentist in Ballantyne rather than my family dentist in hopes that they would be better with kids.  It wasn't as awesome as my pediatric dentist was growing up, but good enough I guess!  One bonus was that they were playing Frozen in the waiting room and in the chairs.  So they both enjoyed that.  Kaitlyn did great.  She listened and did everything she was supposed to.  Brayden on the other hand freaked out.  He wouldn't even let them look in his mouth so I ended up having to hold his bottom on my lap and his head was placed on the lap of the hygienist.  She maybe cleaned his mouth for like 1 minute. Hopefully he will be better when we go again in 6 months!




No comments:

Post a Comment