Monday, July 6, 2015

Kaitlyn graduates Pre-K!

My baby Kaitlyn has graduated Pre-K!  It was a bittersweet day!  I was sad that she is no longer in Preschool and will be heading off to Kindergarten in the fall, but man was I ready for it to be over!  Nothing against the school, they have been great as have her teachers.  She will miss them all terribly.  She was so sad when it was over.  I was just over driving her there every morning, Unloading all three kids, walking her to her classroom, then right back out to the car to load Brayden and Allie back up and go back home.  Basically sit at home for a couple hours and then get right back in the car to do it again!  I was sooo over it!  Also it was not really a break having Kaitlyn gone, but still having Brayden and Allie, since Kaitlyn helps keep them all playing together and helps out if I make her!  So anyway, with how stressful everything has been trying to get our house sold I was more than ready for it to be over!  Her school had a little graduation that was really cute:
Singing songs for all the parents
Her Teachers Ms. Leigh and Ms. Elizabeth.  She loved them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment