Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Allie's 4 months!

Allie is now 4 months old!  She had her well visit a couple days ago and got her 4 month vaccines.  I hate them, but pretty much just go along with them b/c I also don't want her to contract a disease and potentially die!  But they really do make me nervous and I hate the side effects from them on a baby so small.  She got a really bad fever from this round and was really fussy.  I really wish I could delay them, but my practice I go to is so strict!  Anyway here are her stats for the 4 month visit:

Weight: 14 lbs 2 oz. 50 %
Height: 24"; 30%
Head Circumference: 40.5 cm; 25-50%

Overall she is doing great.  She is a wonderful addition to our family!  She started sleeping through the night at about 8 weeks, but lately wakes up multiple times a night when her paci falls out!  Grr.  She goes right back to sleep as soon as you put it in, but it is pretty annoying.  I guess it could be worse though!  She is a very happy baby.  Probably the happiest of any of my kids so far.  She smiles and laughs all the time.  But she can also go from happy to screaming her head off in a split second!  She is a pretty good mix between Kaitlyn and Brayden.  Kaitlyn was by far the worst, and Brayden was my content laid back baby.  We don't usually start solid foods until about 6 months so she is currently drinking pumped breastmilk every 3 hours during the day.  We offer her 6 ounces but she doesn't usually drink all of it.  Things she enjoys: napping in her swing with her blanket up around her face, sitting in her bumbo as long as I am near her, and being carried around front facing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment