Saturday, January 15, 2011

Catch Up

So I am very behing on my blog, but I had a lot of pictures I wanted to put up here. Nothing much is new with us, except that Justin started school this past week. He is obtaining his MBA through an online program with ECU (where I graduated.) It will take him 3 years since he is only going part time, so hopefully it will not be too time consuming for him. Hopefully it will lead to better career options. Things with my work haven't been too bad lately so I am holding in there for now. We'll see what happens once the housing market starts picking up again in the spring.

Here are some pictures from a couple months ago before it got so cold, but this used to be one of our daily activities was a wagon ride. I am looking forward to being able to get outside more again but it is just too cold right now. I am excited b/c I bought a really cool playset off craigslist for Kaitlyn too once it warms up.
About to depart on our wagon ride...

Love our wagon rides!



Christmas was good for us. This was our first year waking up and having our first family Christmas just the 3 of us. Then we went over to my mom's house where Kaitlyn hit the motherload of toys along with my extended family. We went down to see Justin's family over New Year's along with most of his siblings so Kaitlyn enjoyed that. Christmas was so busy I actually didn't really get many pictures which I regret...but here are a few from Justin's parents.

Modeling the cute hat and scarf that Justin's mom made.

We have had so much snow lately! We had our first white Christmas since I have been alive and then we had another huge snow storm this past week. here are a few pics of Kaitlyn in her snow gear. She is not too fond of it, but I think she mainly just hates her snow suit. The gloves are a little weird for her as well.

Leaving the house and wondering what all that white stuff is...
Sledding down our driveway
Trudging through the snow...

1 comment:

  1. I love her snowsuit! It's a good year to have one. She cracked me up at the shower today - so clearly bothered by that intrusive baby, but still so polite about it. She looked so mature and composed.

    ReplyDelete