Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photo Shoot

Here are some shots from Kaitlyn's 'Newborn' photo shoot. These were taken back in November when Kaitlyn was about a month and a half and I am just now getting around to posting them. We have definitely learned our lesson about waiting too long for Newborn shots. Kaitlyn was so difficult! Next time I will try and do it around the 2 week mark when babies tend to be a little easier and more pliable. These were taken by our friend Caroline at our church. She did a great job...and even let me come back with Kaitlyn for a second photo shoot since Kaitlyn cried so much the first time Justin and I both tried to go!





















3 comments:

  1. These are SO cute! What a doll!
    Shelley Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! My favorite is the second one. We did Mason's pics at just under two weeks old and he was pretty good. At least you'll know for next time! :)

    ReplyDelete