Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!

Happy New Year Everyone! This has been by far the most stressful Holiday Break yet for us. My mom has moved out today and we have been working day and night all this week trying to get everything finished with her house and then moving all her stuff over all day. So stressful and I know Justin is worn out since he is the one that has to do all of the hard stuff. But I am sure it will all be worth it to him in the end since he gets to go back to life without Teddy...(her dog whom he hates.) We just are not dog people.

Our Christmas was different for me at least as well. It was the first year that I wasn't in Charlotte with my family so that was hard, but I guess it can't be my way all the time! haha. We went down to Shalotte to spend Christmas with Justin's parents. Here are a few photos of Kaitlyn's first Christmas...





2009 has been a year of ups and downs that is for sure. It started out great finding out that we were pregnant and then of course had a major downside in July when my stepfather died and then all of my family's lives basically turned upside down. We are finally recovering from it all still. But then had a very positive note in September when our little Kaitlyn came into our lives! She has definitely been a blessing to us all. She is actually really starting to be a lot better. She was such a fussy baby for so long, but she is down to only 1-2 meltdowns a day now! haha! We love her so much and it is only getting better as she gets older and is starting to develop her own little personality!





Here is one of my favs...Kaitlyn LOVES the TV! She can be having a screaming meltdown and we stand up in front of the TV and she just completely stops screaming and is in awe! haha! I am definitely going to have to keep an eye out for what we are watching when she starts getting old enough to know what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment