Sunday, February 1, 2009

How it all began...

So since I am new to this whole blogging thing, Justin is having to help me out a bit. I even checked out "Blogging for Dummies" from the Library. Haha! Let me tell you, it has been pretty confusing so far! Anyways, I thought I would share some pics from our wedding and engagement for you all. Even though most people don't know this blog even exists yet. (Until I am positive about the whole pregnancy thing)

So Justin and I had a pretty quick engagement. We met at the Singles Branch in Charlotte and were part of the same group of friends. When Justin finally got around to asking me on a date it was back in October of 2006. We talked about getting married two weeks after we first started dating. It helped being friends first, b/c we already knew a lot about each other.

We got married on Friday May 18th 2007 at the Washington D.C. temple. We then drove back to Charlotte and had our reception at the Ballantyne Country Club on the 19th. And then it was off to Costa Rica for the honeymoon on Sunday! A very busy weekend let me tell you! So here is a little peek at our special day!


Our Engagement Photo

The D.C. Temple

Standing in Front of the Temple Doors



Both Families United

First Dance

Cutting the Cake

Justin's Groom's Cake

Breaking it Down on the Dance Floor

The End!


Just one we took for Fun in DT Charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment