Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Break 2011

My family LOVES Christmas, Justin may say a little too much. Since this year we were going to be down in Shallotte with his family for Christmas, we had several different Christmas's here with my family. The first started on the 22nd where we went over to my mom's house for Christmas with her and my brother. Then on the 23rd we had a family get-together at my house with my grandparents and aunt and uncle's family. And finally Santa came to our house the morning of Christmas Eve before we left for Shallotte. Justin was Christmased out before we even left. Not to mention we had another Christmas with my Dad when we got back! haha! Anyway, Kaitlyn loved it this year. She was really into ripping open presents, but still doesn't quite comprehend what Santa Claus is all about. On Black Friday, my brother and I went to Wal-mart and I scored an awesome 14' trampoline with enclosure for an early present. Plus she got a play kitchen and a bunch of baby doll stuff from my mom. I finally got an i-touch...yes I know I am way behind the times. Justin and I can't afford the data plans that come along with smart phones, so I wanted something I could carry around with me to access the internet, etc. Overall it was a great Christmas.
My fat little Reindeer

Our annual Christmas photo with Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment