Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life at the Moment

Kaitlyn has been growing up so fast lately! Which is making her happier and happier each day...and that makes me happy! Seriously though, in just a matter of weeks she has started walking all over our family room (while holding onto her toys or furniture) and just today she crawled for the first time! She still prefers to get to what she wants through walking, but I think is figuring out the crawling. We also bought her a walker off of Craigslist and she literally runs all over the house in it! She is such a happier, more independent baby now. Although, nap time is much harder now as you can see!


She pulls herself up and walks around her crib, so it makes trying to get her to sleep very hard! She usually will only take one nap a day now. And then one in the car if we are out and about. As you can see from the picture, we had to go ahead and lower her crib mattress. She is also destroying the crib with her teeth! I am in the process of creating a crib rail cover to prevent that from happening. I have been really into sewing lately. I am working on three different dresses for myself as well. I will do a post on all of my sewing creations when I am finished.
Other than that we have a very busy Summer ahead of us. Weddings, Showers, Parties Galore!

1 comment:

  1. Crazy how fast they grow up. She seems to little to be doing all of that! Jane just started crawling last night. We're hoping it takes her a while before she gets very fast!

    ReplyDelete