Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Disney World May 2010

We have arrived safely home from our first Disney trip with a baby. Kaitlyn actually did suprisingly well. She took naps in the stroller and her eating habits grew tremendously! She LOVED eating all of the table foods that we were eating. I guess she just doesn't like baby food! She has gotten pretty good at eating breads and soft foods. The only time she really had her melt-downs was when she was really tired or Justin and I were on a ride and she was left with my mom and brother! haha. It was a lot of fun, but much more stressful with a baby. Having to tote around all of her bottles and my pumping supplies was not fun. Maybe we will try again when she is a little older! But until then I would rather stick to relaxing vacations like cruises!

Here are some pics from our trip: Enjoy!

Kaitlyn trying on my sunglasses

Standing in line
Kaitlyn attempting to pull the Sword from the Stone
Meeting Cinderella
Us plus my brother Justin in front of the castle


In front of the Seas at Epcot. We love the 'Mine Mine Mine' seagulls



Tommorrowland Transit Authority: One of my favorite rides! haha

Tree of Life

Kaitlyn's first time in a pool. Not as much of a fan being held, but we got her a floatie and she kicked all around the pool. She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment