Tuesday, April 14, 2009

15 Weeks Today!

So I am 15 weeks pregnant today! Wahoo! The second trimester is so much better than the first. Not that I ever really had "morning sickness" but I always felt really weak and tired. And I felt like if I didn't eat every few hours I felt even worse. But now I barely even feel pregnant! It's great. I don't really have any side effects at all except headaches every now and then and usually a stuffy nose which apparently is pretty common. So here is a picture for any of you all that don't see me very often!


Also Justin and I just finished building our nursery furniture last night. I know its a little soon, and we don't plan on doing anything else to the room until we know the sex, but I thought I would post some pics of the furniture that we got! It was a gift from both my parents and Justin's parents. Yay! We love it!







2 comments:

  1. i am so glad you are feeling better. i was always sicker in the second trimester. i love your nursery furniture. i am glad you guys are finding out the sex. i wish people who aren't going to wouldn't even tell anyone they are pregnant. i can't handle the anticipation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That is weird you were sicker in the 2nd trimester! That is supposed to be when most people start feeling better.

    Yeah I couldn't imagine not finding out the sex! I would go crazy.

    ReplyDelete